EcoLens Roll-Up Post-Mydriatic Specs (100/bag)
Estimated Delivery: Jun 17 - Jun 24
Shipping: Calculated at checkout
- Shipping: Calculated at checkout
EcoLens is a high quality option for protecting post-mydriatic patients’ eyes. EcoLens offers the same level of protection as our Platinum Gray lenses, but are made with 46% plant-based materials and renewable biodegradable ingredients. This sustainable option offers your patients sanitary, safe eye protection.
The EcoLens is a true innovation for healthcare today! The same disposable post-mydriatic and dental procedure protective eyewear you've come to know and trust is now eco-friendly!
We've innovated our product to be 46% plant-based materials, in line with the USDA's BioPreferred programs.
And we have 4 Great Reasons to try it out!
1. Protect Your Patients' Eyes
Protect from glare, bright light, and foreign objects with the same trusted quality for over 31 years.
2. Protect Your Patients' Health
A disposable sunshade you and your patients feel safe wearing that is sanitary. No spreading germs and no questions in your patients' minds about if they have been cleaned.
3. Protect the Planet
As a certified BioPreferred product, our EcoLens is made with 46% plant-based materials and renewable biodegradable ingredients.
4. Avoid Extra Sanitation
We all know this past year has brought a ton of new protocol to our daily routines in private practices. Why give yourself more work? Instead, use our shades with your patients and cut out an extra step to disinfecting a reusable pair.
What is BioPreferred?
BioPreferred is a program managed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). The program focuses on increasing the purchase and use of biobased products over traditional petroleum-based plastics. These biobased products are derived from raw materials that are plant-based or from other renewable marine, agricultural and forestry materials. By using biobased products, we help to reduce the nation’s reliance on petroleum and help to increase the demand for renewable resources. This in turn reduces adverse environmental and health impacts in our communities.
How Does the EcoLens Fit In?
The EcoLens is a true innovation for healthcare! This revolutionary product is made of 46% plant-based materials, which is in line with the USDA’s BioPreferred programs. So the same post-mydriatic and dental procedure protective eyewear you’ve come to know and trust is now eco-friendly.
The Same Features You Know and Trust
Like our other protective eyewear, EcoLens still has all the same quality and features that you know and love.
- The unique grip-flex design and contoured shape gently holds close to the face, providing significant protection for your patients’ eyes from glare, bright lights and foreign objects.
- This disposable lens protects your patients’ health because it is sanitary and requires no additional disinfecting and doesn’t spread germs.
- They are easy to store and wear because they require no folding, bending or time consuming adjustments.
- The wrap around lenses are one size fits all and their lightweight design is comfortable for patients to wear.
- And now, this revolutionary eyewear helps protect the planet because it is made from 46% plant-based materials and is biodegradable!
Already an Award Winning Product!
We are proud to share that our new EcoLens has already won a sustainability award by our manufacturing supplier. This award is presented to products that provide environmental, social and economic benefits while protecting public health, which are in line with our manufacturer’s United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals!