iExaminer Adapter for the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
Estimated Delivery: Oct 27 - Nov 03
Shipping: Calculated at checkout
- Shipping: Calculated at checkout
Manufacturer Part Number: 11840 (iPhone 4 and 4S), 11840-A6 (iPhone 6 and 6S), 11840-A6P (iPhone 6 Plus and 6S Plus)
iExaminer Adapter turns the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope into a Mobile Digital Imaging Device
*Must have original packaging in order to return.
*iExaminer app is temporarily unavailable. Note: For customers who have already downloaded the app, it will continue to be available for their download (both free and premium versions).
While we work to once again make the app available, here is a work-around option that may be useful:
Use with iPhone® burst mode:
1. With the Welch Allyn PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope and iExaminer™ adapter attached as usual, open the Camera App.
2. Press and hold Capture or the Volume button to capture a burst of images. Burst mode captures about 10 images per second.
3. In Camera Roll, select the best image from the hundreds of images that can be captured in a burst.
4. This image can be emailed or added to more details in the Notes app, for saving and emailing.
As always, Welch Allyn recommends clinicians use proper caution whenever storing images on their phones or sharing through email.