Estimated Delivery: Dec 12 - Dec 16
- Shipping: Free
Manufacturer Part Number: 4004
The Marco Lensmeter 101, like all Marco lensmeters, is well suited for measuring soft and hard contact lenses as well as conventional spectacle lenses. The Marco Lensmeter 101 is a compact deluxe model with a full 90-degree inclination, which facilitates the measurement of contact lenses when used in the vertical position. Standard equipment on the 101 includes such deluxe features as a prism compensator, external power and axis readings, and an American-style cross-line target. The oversized lens table permits the measurement of conventional lenses from 30 to 90 mm in diameter. The instrument is well suited for laboratory or office use.
• New LED Background Illuminator provides efficient, consistent, illumination level.
• Powered by convenient AC adapter, or standard D-cell battery system.
• A Classic design with solid construction utilizing brass and stainless steel components to help prevent premature wear and maintenance.
• Full 90-degree adjustable inclination to accommodate measurement of contact lenses.
• A discriminating optical system combined with an American style cross-line target produces clear, crisp images.
• Standard prism compensating device measures high degrees of prism.
• Acceptable for everyday or heavy laboratory use.
• Power wheels located on both sides to accommodate any user.
• Standard lens stop accommodates both hard & soft contact lenses as well as conventional lenses with a 30 – 90 mm diameter.
• External power and axis measurements easy to read.
• Self-inking marketing pins eliminate messy and continuous re-inking.