CV-5000S Powered by M&S Smart System
Call or Chat for price
Call or Chat for price
Manufacturer Part Number: 13081KMS2020
Topcon and M&S take computerized vision testing to another level with the integration of the M&S charts and acuity testing into the CV-5000S. Utilizing this optional feature in the CV-5000S System, you can display the M&S charts directly on a Topcon PC-50S or existing M&S 20/20 System without the additional computer hardware. All M&S chart functionality and special testing is controlled directly from the KB-50S dial controller so there is no need for a separate remote. 100% of the exam tests are documented by the CV-5000S and can be exported to your EMR.
- Quick Automatic Measurement and Analysis
- M&S software and charts are fully embedded in the Topcon CV-5000S eliminating the need for the use of the remote for any test.
- 100% of exam tests are documented by CV-5000S and can be exported to your EMR.
- One touch “wheel chair” distance setting
- The one touch “wheel chair” distance icon instantly changes all charts from your standard chart distance to the specified wheel chair distance setting.
- Peer-reviewed and science-based testing
- Used daily in over 65 universities and schools, M&S tests, algorithms and protocols have been peer-reviewed and tested by key professionals and scientists in the industry.
- All charts are calibrated to the ANSI and ISO speciﬁcations for vision testing and recognized by the FDA as an acceptable instrument for use in clinical trials.
- Complete M&S 20/20 Software and charts are available or get individual chart packages based on your specific needs.
- Individual chart packages available include: Pediatric, Refractive, and Clinical Trial.
Available Charts and Functions:
• Allen Pictures
• Astigmatic Dial (Customizable)
• Blank Screen Control
• Color Vision Screening
• Crowding Bars
• Cycling Lines
• Dancing Bear Fixation
• Dual View
• Enhanced Anaglyph Random Dot Stereo Testing (Customizable)
• Fixation Disparity
• Fixation Dot, Stimulus
• Full Randomization
• LEA® Symbols and Numbers
• Mirrored Lane Compatibility
• Optotype Pointer
• Patient Education
• Red/Blue Distance Stereo (Standard)
• Red/Green Duo-Chrome
• Secondary Default Line
• Optotype Size to 20/1600
• Single Vertical and Horizontal Line
• Snellen and Sloan Letter Sets
• Three Line Same Size Display
• Tumbling E's